What is Addiction Treatment?

‘Some people hope getting a few weeks away from the Drugs or Alcohol in a detox or residential rehab treatment program will be a magic fix. I wish it were that easy. Addiction for most people has become an ingrained pattern of using, thinking and behaving and they need effective, evidenced based rehabilitation, follow-up and support to really cement positive changes in place. Effective aftercare support and relapse prevention planning is a critical part of the recovery process"Jason Bowman - Addiction Solutions Victoria (ASV) CEO - Drug and Alcohol Rehab - Melbourne - 2019

To access additional information and support, visit the Collective Recovery Support Network.

Comments

  1. I recently came across your blog have been reading along. I thought I would leave my first comment. I don't know what to say except that I have enjoyed reading. Nice blog. I will keep visiting this blog very often.
    addiction treatment

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

ASV Drug and Alcohol treatment and support during COVID-19

ASV Intro